Food Additives DL- tartaric acid anhydrous
L(+)-Tartaric acid is widely used as acidulant in beverage,and other foods, such as soft drinks, wine, candy, bread and some colloidal sweetmeats.
Conclusion: The product conforms to the standard of FCC
Packaging: 25 KG/BAG
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place and Keep away from strong light and heat
Shelf life: 2 years
Applications Tartaric Acid
– As acidifier and natural preservative for marmalades, ice cream, jellies, juices, preserves, and beverages.
– As effervescent for carbonated water.
– As emulsifier and preservative in the bread-making industry and in the preparation of candies and sweets.
Oenology: Used as an acidifier. Used in musts and wines to prepare wines that are more balanced from the point of view of taste, the result being an increase in their degree of acidity and a decrease in their pH content.
Pharmaceuticals Industry : Used as an excipient for the preparation of effervescent tablets.
Ponstruction Industry : Used in cement, plaster, and plaster of Paris to retard drying and facilitate the handling of these materials.
Cosmetics Industry :Used as a basic component of many natural body crèmes.
- Related Keywords :tartaric acid
- Date Posted : 2019. 04. 24
- Valid Until : . .