Tall Oil Rosin/Gum Rosin
- Company Name:Hebei Mu Hao International Trade Co., Ltd
- Registration Date:2014. 08.20
- Contact:Henry Shi
- Related Keywords:Tall Oil
Hebei Mu Hao International Trade Co., Ltd
Tall oil rosin/Gum rosin is a product of crude tall oil vacuum distillation. Tall oil rosin appears as a mixture of resin acids: abietic, ihydroabietic, palustric, neoabietic, isopimaric, and others. Aside from resin acids the tall oil rosin contains up to 6% of unsaponifiable matters.
• A supplement at alkyd resins producing for additional hardness and shine of paint-and-lacquer coating
• The bulk of rosin is subjected to disproportionation and used in emulgators for producing of synthetic rubber
• Obtaining glycerol and pentaerythrit esters mostly
• Soldering process in electronics
• Cable varnish and paper sizing
• General rubber goods making
• In other fields of industry
Substance Name: Tall Oil Rosin
Appearance: Substance of light yellow to light brown with light specific odor
Insolubles: 0.03% Max (in Methylbenzene)
Sap Value: 167 mg KOH/g Min
Acid Value: 161 mg KOH/g Min
Flash Point: Above 200C
Density: 1050 kg/m3 at 20C
Solubility in water: Insoluble
Packing: 225kgs in drum, 180kgs in drum
• To keep in dry and good ventilated place separately from food.
• To keep far from sources of heat.
• To keep from direct sunlight.
• To keep far from sources of the open flame.
• Do not smoke in.
• Exclude access of children and animals.
• To store product at an ambient temperature.
• The warehouse should provide protection of substance againstdirect influence of sunlights, humidity, pollution and mechanical damage.
• Additional special requirements to conditions of storage are not present.
Other products from this supplier
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931